Monday, August 9, 2010

Home with the Armadillo

I'm back in Texas, and remembering how wonderful and hot it is here (those two are unrelated).
I had a great time at the Goddess conference, but I couldn't wait to get home. Now the issue is writing this massive paper with proper citations and references.
The Goddess people were very kind, I had some wonderful experiences, and maintained my academic distance. I met some spectacular people that I hope to stay in contact with, and will look forward to a continuing dialogue.
Overall, my experience in England was magnificent. I love England as much as one would love a second home. It never felt like a foreign country, and not because of the shared language -- just because it seemed like I had been waiting to be there my entire life.
Thank you to Focus Europe, my family, my girlfriend, and the communities and individuals in England that welcomed me into the fold.

~Ross Arlen~

No comments:

Post a Comment